“Our aim is to provide safe and reliable solutions to match the needs of industry”
emf is a family owned business founded in 1999 by Allen Whitten and his brother, Ben. At emf our customers have always come first, we believe in giving the very best service we can, providing quality solutions that meet the customers’ needs, in a timely manner.
“Our mission is to increase our customers profitability and reputation by offering quality, value-for-money products in a timely manner.
We will focus on maximizing our customers efficiency on site and longevity of all our products and in each transaction, we will be driven by exceptional customer service rather than our own profitability”
“To be the most reliable supplier of quality components to the electrical industry in New Zealand, Australia and the Pacific Islands”
- Be honest and sincere in all our business dealings.
- Aim to exceed customer expectations in every transaction.
- Strive for improvement every day.
- Work hard, work smart, and work efficiently.
- Meaningfully contribute to charity projects that align with our values.
- Show empathy and compassion to staff and the wider community.
With our extensive range of switchboards and components, we aim to:
• Minimise installation costs.
• Provide safe and reliable solutions to match the needs of the site.
• Provide long-term solutions that will safeguard the business well into the future.
emf’s sales and design team is made up of experienced customer service representatives and fully trained electricians, with a wealth of experience. This large base of knowledge and experience is an invaluable asset to both our team and the team in the workshop. This ensures we are giving our customers the most efficient and effective solution possible.