Standard Distribution Boards
Features of a Standard Distribution Board
Our standard range of Distribution Boards are constructed from 1.6m zinc plated steel metal work which is powder coated with a cream ripple finish. The completed boards are rated at IP 42.
Each board includes:
- 1 x 100A Schneider Acti 9 Main Switch
- 1 x Teubels PAN assembly
- Earth/Neutral Bars to suit
- 2mm Routered PVC Masking Panel
- Wiring from Main switch to PAN assembly
Variations to Standard Boards
- 63A Main Switch
- 250/160A Main Switch with upgraded Earth/Neutral Bars
- Duct boxes, top, bottom or side
- Key lockable
- Meter Boxes can be attached to the top or bottom.
- Aluminium Gland Plates
What Sets an EMF Switchboard Apart From the Rest.
- As an optional extra Aluminium or PVC Gland Plates can be included on the top and/or bottom of the switchboard.
- Aluminium - 3mm thick
- Grey PVC - 4.5mm thick
These allow for:
- Easy addition of extra cables
- No swarf from cutting through metal cabinets
- No sharp edges
- No eddy currents
- No more risky acrobatics on the end of an electric drill with a large hole saw
- Keeps board dust and rodent free.
Routered Masking Panels:
- Only cut out the circuit breakers you need
- No more pole fillers to fall out
- Cut out with a sharp knife
- Smooth, shiny PVC that stays clean! (not expanded foam)
- Fire resistant - does not sustain a flame
- Spare cutouts for controls or RCDs on Main Switch rail
Double Hinged Insulated Geartray:
We use a range of different materials for these gear trays;
These allow for:
- Cable access up the back of the cabinet
- Ease of opening
- Hides cabling
- Acts as a cable duct
These are suggested sizes only, please call to customise.